Well I went down Monday. I changed my oil Monday afternoon and went out to warm everything up and check the levels. I was making a hard left blind curve. I knew the curve was blind and stayed in the middle of my lane and didn't hug the yellow. Half way into the curve, here is a car completley in my lane. The driver was looking down and reaching for something in the passanger seat. I took it out of the lean and into the embankment. I'm doing pretty good. Hurt ankle, shoulder, knee, and my neck is sore. Nothing broke on me, just brused. The person in the car never turned around. I'm not even sure they seen what they did. As for damaged to the bike. Broke of the brake lever, bent the shifter, dented the trans case (from shifter)and scratched the fairings.

Called my wife to let her know what happend and after she hung up the phone she got sick. Upset stomach and light headed. I guess she loves me. She called me back later and said she was getting off a little early. I ask why and she tells me, "I know how you are, your more and likely worst than what your telling me". I was not. She did stop on the way home and picked up ribs and made them on the grill for me. Yea, I think she loves me.

Well, need to get a new lever. What do you guys suggest?
ASV
CRG
Pazzo