Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting pulled over? Here are some tips.

showing respect has gotten me out of a lot of tickets.that and being honest i know when im speeding and so does he so i dont b/s them.

Good Stuff, the only thing i wonder about is the key removal in a car, if i was an officer i would think, "wow this is suspicious, or wow this guy gets pulled over a lot"...

Good Stuff, the only thing i wonder about is the key removal in a car, if i was an officer i would think, "wow this is suspicious, or wow this guy gets pulled over a lot"...
    I thought that too, but apparently they like that. Plus, HP troopers can see when and where you've been pulled over. I ran that situation by my CHP friend. He said "I can tell you right now that if you did that for me, I'd let you go."

Great Info, one rep point for sure. Just remember, a lot of people talk themselves into a ticket.

I would like to add as for some reason I get pulled over every few months in my SVT COBRA, not been pulled over yet on my buell thank god.
    anyways .
    follow the ADVICE , POLITE & RESPECT, & DONT talk unless spoken to (other than hi how are you or something polite dont try to make them laugh, they may think your a smart ass or offend themthey DONT like that), until you get the paper,
    Step 2. Smile, make eye contact, keep your hands visible and call the officer "Officer" or "Sir". Don't look at him for too long, you don't want him remembering your face.

dont make excuses, and dont admit to anything unless you are going to pay the ticket, they will remember that. dont even admit to it if you just get a warning.

with as much as i get pulled over I haveNOT recieved a ticket since 2002, only warning some only verbal warnings, ihave done this by following the rules i stated along with what dave says.

thanks dave great write up thaks for stickying it

also in some states or cities the cop taking your speed by radar pacing lidar, time check distance , is the cop that has to give you the ticket otherwise you can have it dismissed, thats how it is here but sometimes they may find another way out of it. so if an airplane takes and checks your speed he/she has to give you the ticket. they have to be the one witnessing the traffic violation, in others words..

Or you could just not break the law . lol

;):D:D:D

and sometimes they just pull you over even if you have obeyed the law. yes this has happen to me a couple of times. once the officer pulled me over only because he wanted to know why some one was out so late, thats what he said when i asked him why he pulled me over , it was about 4-5am on a sunday morning, i was on my way home. some place and people just want to try to find something to give a ticket for, or something. those are usually the corupt or the only revenue for that town .

Thumbs down for me, I should have known better.

Or you could just not break the law . lol
    I've seen your videos ;)

:D:D:D I was going 55.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast