Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Buell XB explosion!

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Sillem
    Thought you had news of an XB exploding and we'd all get recalls or something!
    i'd rather have the recall than the other option...BOOM!:p

Administrator
    Ha, yeah. I thought the title would get some attention so that more members might actually check it out.

Got my attention - the explosion.

Oh how I miss riding in N GA! I live in Central Florida and while I love it here, its flat and humid. Today its 85 with almost 80% humidity. In February!

07xb12rblack - you are the man for riding like that! I love it. Keep it up.

Buells do throw some serious heat, but hey I ride all year round here, even in the summer (not as hot as AZ, but way more humid) with full gear. And I am not crazy, but a young 45.

Hey mezap I am north of ATL I hit the mountains every chance I get. Hit me up whe you want to ride !!! badbandit12@comcast.net

How do you send a private message to someone here on the forum? I met another Buell XB rider the other day while riding and I know his handle on here but I can't seem to figure out how to post a message to him.

thanks
    Houston

Hey Houston,what's up? It's Ryan.Had a blast on the 101 going home,way cool to rip around with another Buell fan.Hit me up on my e-mail,www.rhynoracing@aol.com Look forward to hearing from you.:)

Administrator
    The new Private Message system should be complete within two weeks or less. It's a somewhat complicated custom programming job, but we ARE working on it at the moment. Thanks for your patience.

That will be cool!! I just feel sorry for the moderators because I bet they will have a shoot load of messages

no they won't...

add a spam filter to that pm system, buellxb :D

Le Fox.
    Do you work???
    I mean DAMN!!!
    2469 posts and climing???

My hat's off to you buddy!

...and they say I never shut up!!! lol

Robtk! a.k.a. "LeFox's Biggest Fan" a.k.a. "Special K"

"PhotoBuellism, as a powerful medium of expression and communications, offers an infinite variety of perception, interpretation and execution."

--Ans2el Adams2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast