Page 138 of 186 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1855

Thread: What did you do for your Buell today?

After last night's hobby hours, got her up and running this early morning... man what a blast after some small regular maintenance! Cleaned K&N airfilter, new oil+oilfilter. Replaced leaking oilline for the oilcooler. And added HID and a 12V docking for navset. Instand love again for this machine while driving her... ;-)

In preparation for tomorrow's trip to the track, I added some vinyl horsepower.

Wiped down my oil cooler and tightened found the bolt on on the muffler bracket backed almost all the way out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by new user View Post
    Wiped down my oil cooler and tightened found the bolt on on the muffler bracket backed almost all the way out.
    Was it muffler strap bolt? Did you reuse the muffler strap?

Finished buttoning up after changing the sprocket shaft seal, stator and a few springs and shift detente.

Then found that one of my screws for the primary chain inspection plate is damaged and I cannot remove it.

Wouldn't you know it I broke the exhaust clamp too. Don't know my own strength.

Worked on installing led turn signals all the way around on the 08 xb12r. Got to the no $ relay mod then was family time . Finishing tomorrow !

Replaced the Engine Temperature Sensor on my 2009 XB12XT...Runs Great Again!

Not the buell, that's getting a couple crash parts replaced and some new rubber and brake pads before riding starts. But first... My darling bride needs some new suspension on her SV. She's got a Penske in the back, and the front got heavier oil a while ago. Well, the front's just not up to snuff. So tonight the fork legs came off so that we can drop them off at a shop to retrofit cartridges inside. It shall be adjustable now, at long last! Next up is a new spring for the Penske. She's lost some weight and now the back is really stiff. We can't enough preload in it, should be around 30mm and it's only giving about 10mm with the spring backed off as far as it will safely go. We'll get that changed out as soon as the forks are back on.

Banned
    I have installed T-Rex axle sliders

I'm so glad I have 5-0dro protecting my bike