Page 147 of 186 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1855

Thread: What did you do for your Buell today?

Quote Originally Posted by jawse36 View Post
    Wrapped some stuff in vinyl, carbon and grey and did some led mods. one led in each air scoop, one ring above the shock and installing the red angel eyes as we speak. Cleaning stuff as I take it apart.
    needpics.jpg

Come on you guys ! pics , Pics !!! or you really didn't do it !!
    Last edited by Silverrider; 10-09-2017 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrider View Post
    needpics.jpg

Come on you guys ! pics , Pics !!! or you really didn't do it !!
    My bad. Here you go. The front fender will get finished, the sides are complicated so I wanted to do it in separate parts.

, on Flickr

, on Flickr

Nice work, why do people cover there license plates when talking pictures ?

I dunno. People get weird about giving out the VIN# when they're selling something too but it's plainly visible on every vehicle?

As the buyer I need that to check registration fee's, but they're like no way man! You can hack my personal info! Hahaha, ok....

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    I dunno. People get weird about giving out the VIN# when they're selling something too but it's plainly visible on every vehicle?

As the buyer I need that to check registration fee's, but they're like no way man! You can hack my personal info! Hahaha, ok....
    They just want to show you there hands , that simple, I have even seen Barney Rubble feet in bike pics, Ha , Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post
    I did it as a joke haha

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrider View Post
    They just want to show you there hands , that simple, I have even seen Barney Rubble feet in bike pics, Ha , Ha.
    lol wasn't that somewhat recent? I remember seeing a thread with some guy's toes in there.

Quote Originally Posted by jawse36 View Post
    lol wasn't that somewhat recent? I remember seeing a thread with some guy's toes in there.
    Yes , it was here, I asked him about it, he reassured me they were not his toes. back on page 146.

I had her go to my place to take those pics. Ironically her nickname is "Bubbles"

Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post
    There are many reasons to limit your license plate number exposure but may not apply here. Apparently a lot of information is easily accessible using pay websites to stalk anyone with just an auto license number. That one sounds like a female issue but the stories of local criminals fabricating YOUR license plate without stealing it because they have a similar vehicle and then using THEIR car to commit crimes sucks. I think I saw a video on this where a biker pulled this stunt leading the police on chases for fun all over town on several occasions and escaped. Then some poor guy who had the same bike in the same vicinity gets his door knocked down. Fortunately his bike was out of commission and had dusted over in the garage and police backed off.

Last edited by midway; 10-19-2017 at 07:27 PM.