Here are a few picture of my Lightning, made some graphics for the frame and did some airbrush work to the chin fairing and airbox. I've also bead blasted the chrome handlebars so they don't look like they were stolen off an old Schwinn. I made some air deflectors from stainless to keep the heat off my legs. Check out my Big'un exhaust mod. My muffler mod is different than any I have seen, I removed the stock outlet and pipe that connects to the middle pipe. Then I made a loop to connect the two outer pipes so they no longer use the rear chamber. Then I put a 3 1/2" stainless with a inside curled edge outlet in the hole where the original outlet was, only longer and angled up and to the rear. So now it is louder with a nice tone as the rear chamber works like a collector chamber for the outer tube loop, and when the interactive valve opens it dumps the center tube to the collector chamber also. Sounds different than any I have heard with a "badass restrained on a leash" kind of sound, and when the interactive valve opens it deepens the tone.

Matt