Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: White XB Lightning on Hwy 98 in Destin/Fort Walton area, you here?

Went on a trip today and passed a white XB Lightning going the other direction (east) on Hwy 98 in the Destin/Fort Walton area. I stopped at a Mc Donalds for lunch and when leaving I saw it coming back west, tried to catch up but it ended up turning off. Just wondering if he was on here :)

Did it have gold wheels?

mmm, I think it might have but when I saw it I caught it almost at the last second as it passed (there was a median and trees lol) then I was pulling out of the McD's looking at traffic and noticed it passing by and went "OH!! I need to catch up", and then a million cars kept coming and I couldn't pull out lol. Almost caught up then it turned into a neighborhood off 98 up ahead

That might be the best accidental lead on your bike yet! Go case the neighborhood window! Bring the homies!

hahahaha nice, so was his bike stolen? I remember the neighborhood area, I could find it again

Just read your post, I might have to make a trip down there and get the vin number off it and see, would be a long way for it to come though

If you remember it having that seat it would be nice thing of you to do to help find it. Just don't tip off the scum that has it....... I would HATE to loose my bike. Hopefully its a good lead, would make a nice early Christmas present to get it back.

I'll swing through next monday/tuesday when I go back to Pensacola on another short trip and check.

Yeah man that would be awesome of you! I drive all over San Antonio and surrounding area and haven't seen my bike anywhere. My coworkers are on the look out too. The vin number is 4mzjx03dx63600798. Gold wheels and gold levers, double tip exhaust. Thans again! Rep point!

Sorry for your loss. Keep your head up. One of my friends found his quad after 8 months when the guy posted it on craigslist... Keep your ear to the ground... Hopefully it turns up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast