Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Tuniversity - Inverse Black Friday Sale!

Super Moderator
    Hi everyone. Times are tight, and everyone wants to get the best gift for their girlfriend/motorcycle for the holidays, so The Tuniversity is going to be running an inverse Black Friday sale from now until Turkey day at 11:59 PM. Sale prices are as follows:

Webinar: $110 (+$40 for optional computer setup)
    Tuning Package 2: $280
    Tuning Package 3: $320

I know that it's getting to be that time of the year when bikes are put away for storage, so I'll make any purchase made between now and Thanksgiving good for redemption until June 1st 2013.

Let's be honest, a lot of you here are hesitant to tune your own bike because the EBR ECMs seem so easy, and you may be unfamiliar with tuning and/or computers. Well let me reassure you that I've worked with quite a few total neophytes to both tuning AND computers (as has my other tuner Marc), and we've yet to have a single complaint! To boot, you won't have any of the nasty inconsistencies of an EBR ECM with a custom tune: it matches your riding style, your bike, and your specific environment. In short, I'm confident that we can get you up and running with a fully custom tune (with or without the knowledge of how to do it yourself, if you're interested) on the quick, regardless of experience.

Come check us out: The Tuniversity!

Satisfied customer here!

Max is an amazing guy to work with and delivers an amazing service!

payday is this coming week... you will be hearing from me.

Super Moderator
    Thanks gentlemen.

Looking forward to speaking with you, 091125CRblack. We'll get you set up.

Super Moderator
    Bumping for sale prices. Purchase now at reduced pricing, and tune any time before June 1st 2013.

Forget that EBR nonsense, get a fully custom tune and know that your bike has exactly what it needs to get you the perfect blend of performance and smooth operation.

Can u tune 09?

Super Moderator
    I can tune every fuel injected Buell out there.

So how will this work? Do we get a gift certificate? Or do you just regester us so you remember who we are? Also, if you help us tune the bike now with the tuner package 3, but we modify the bike later down the road, you will help us re-tune the bike right? Or is the lifetime support just for trouble shooting?

Super Moderator
    Great questions HMTRAN. Thanks for asking.

1. When you purchase the package, I add you to a registry that I keep of all paid customers. This allows me to track client progress and also let's me identify customers who have already paid but who have not started tuning yet.

2. Tuning Package 3 probably offers the greatest bang for your buck. You get a custom tune, and you get to watch and learn step by step as it is done entirely on your computer in front of you. This means that if you modify the bike later down the road, you'll be well-equipped to tune it yourself. For this reason, the lifetime support is for trouble-shooting purposes only. The custom tune is a one shot deal, but the way that we run that package, I can guarantee that you will have a satisfactory knowledge of how to do it yourself by the time you're finished.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast