Another stator failure. I got my stator rewound by ricks motorsports. It looked like the coating had dried in a way where it left one side really thin to the point to where you almost could not tell that the coating was even there. I also replaced my rotor with the one with oil hole in it, I have also replaced my battery. I went on a short ride today, about 20 miles. I did not get a sys charging error this time but the Volts went all the way down to 12. I am wondering if the voltage regulator could be bad too? I read out the stator, it is a little on the low side, about 40-42 watts at 3000 rpm. When I first started the bike I was at 14.3 on the dash, and after about 6-7 miles the voltage hung out at around 13.3 or so. By the time I got home it was at 12. I let it sit and run and it got back up to 12.2, before I shut it off, Is this typical? I bought the bike new in 09 but never really paid attention to it until it took a crap on me. I guess I am just wondering if a VR is what I need or did Ricks not coat the wires properly, and the system is just going to be on the low side? Another possibility is that this may just be typical, and all I need to do is just add more miles?