Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FREE international motorcycle show tickets

Inactive
    guys and gals: we just got our annual allotment of free tickets and discount coupons in the mail today from international motorcycle shows program. these shows are held throughout the country and are spectacular if you are in the market for bikes, gear, clothing, you name it. and just great to see new products and bikes from all the major manufacturers worldwide. maybe even the new EBR bike...who knows? i have 4 FREE TICKETS to the Washington, DC show that runs from january 4th thru january 6th inclusive. that's $60 worth of free tickets if you can use them. i can't attend this year so if you're in the DC area grab these. i also have free coupons for all the other shows throughout the country. the coupon saves you $2 on each ticket. you can have as many as you want as i got 100 of them here. send me an EMAIL to below address and i'll fire them out to you free of charge.
    regards, john
    email: scootertrash196@yahoo.com

Thanks John! Email sent. I can use 2, and leave 2 for someone else here. Even if they're all gone, you're still very generous to make this offer!

Inactive
    email sent and thanks very much for the very kind words. if anyone else is reading this and wants 25% off ticket price just go to below link and enter dealer code # DLR2013. if asked or prompted enter mid atlantic cycle emporium as the sponsoring dealer.

Thats awfully nice of you John. No surprise to me though. You Amish folk have always been so generous. Like the time you allowed me to have my way with that goat,even though you watched me do it.

HAppy Thanksgiving you lunatic

cool...anyone going to the Long Beach, CA show Dec.7-9th, may be going with Al from ASB and other SCAB club members

Inactive
    Thats awfully nice of you John. No surprise to me though. You Amish folk have always been so generous. Like the time you allowed me to have my way with that goat,even though you watched me do it.
    my goat Hilda misses you terribly, lesley. you left quite a lasting impression. i'm getting out of the Buell and general motorcycle biz here and starting a Nascar sprint cup team. here i was lined up for qualifying at Talladega last month. happy Thanksgiving.

John,

Just wanted to say "thanks" again! I received my ticket and coupons in the mail today. You are awesome, sir!

Got mine in the mail today also! Thanks John!

sprk_sprd what day do you plan to go? Me my wife and a friend are going on the 5th.

Inactive
    you're quite welcome guys. have a good time and thanks for the kind words.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast