Thread: Pulley Cover

So I really want to buy a 5-0dro pulley cover for my xb12 but I'm worried it might cause damage to the pulley or belt. I live on a very long dirt driveway, approximately a mile long, and can't get out or in without getting damn near the whole bike covered in dust or mud/dirt (when it rains). I try to keep it very clean but it's difficult. Was wondering what everyones opinion might be? Thanks.

I'm glad you're interested in our pulley cover. You have a valid point in which we would like to hear others chime in on as well. From our end, I can tell you that we've been selling them for nearly a year and a half and have not had any claims of damage. It's hard to say for sure what conditions they are being used in but I can assure you that no-one has come to us claiming belt/pulley damage due to our pulley cover.

As you may know...All of our products are on Black Friday sale for a few more hours. If you want to get a really sweet deal on it, you might want to order it today but please make sure you're comfortable doing so first.

Let us know if we can answer any further questions.

5-0dro
    www.5-0dro.com

The only concern I have is maybe a rock bouncing up in it or an excessive amount of dust/debris getting caught in it. It looks very well designed but that was the only concern I had about it. Unfortunately i won't be able to order it tonight because I'm at work and don't really trust putting credit card info across the computer (accessed by many people daily) and I won't be getting home until after midnight. I do plan on getting one though, might as well give it a shot...it just looks too cool. ;)

Belt guarding has been an ongoing discussion on here for quite some time. Of course, every situation is different and the removal of the rear belt guards tend to be more prone to cause damage to the belt/pulley than the front. There are many of us with no rear guards at all that have had zero issues and a few that have so unfortunately the answer is "it depends." I'll let you make the call based on your driving environment and situation...

PM sent...