Thread: last nights race

Ok so last night on our turkey day ride everyone pulled off to the side of the rode and a few guys lined up to race.. I'm thinking here's my chance to see how the cr compares to a few liter bikes.. the line up was a late 90s cbr 1000 a 2012 zx10r with some bolt on stuff and an 07 zx10 that was supposed to just kill everyone. And then me. Stock cr with cut down hmf exhaust and open airbox. well this is how it went.. off the line they all bogged and I was gone. Killed them all time atleast 105- 110.. if it was a quarter mile race I easily won.. around 115 -120 is when they started to reel me back in.. they caught me and passed me around 130.. if the race was to the end of the road then they won.. if it was a quarter mile it was me.. after the rae they split off and didn't hear anything till they posted on Facebook saying " to the guy on the buell that we raced tonight. If you think you won your wrong". Mind you these guys started a big arguement on Facebook with some other people about the race and today I guess they have some races for cash and wanted me there with a pocket full.. I replied. " I have bills like an adult and I'm sorry that you let a v twin destroy off the line.. maybe you will think twice about lining your liter bike up to a v twin next time". What a bunch off tools... happy turkey day everyone..

That's awesome, none of those bikes can take a twin off the line, they have no torque, who cares if you can go 200mph.

Hahaha

Have a screenshot for ****s and kicks?

Absolutely... when I pulled up they guy with the zx10 with bolt ons looked over and shook is head.. ha. They were saying that they have 4 wheeler like 450s that would kill me. Ha. They kept saying that my bike runs and sounds like a 450.. possibly sounds like one yes. But runs like one. No. That's why I killed them off the line.

when will they learn...just shaking my head:D:D:D never!

Funny that they figured you thought you had won. They knew what was up, did anyone say "hey we are racing to x point" or anything? It'd be awesome if they did and you beat them all to it lol. I used to hear stuff like this all the time back when we used to race our cars on an abandoned industrial park road. Most people would race to a certain point but you'd have those people who kept going just so they could pass you and say they won lol. Good job and sounds like it was fun!!

Nope. Nobody said to where...