Thread: On this day I'm thankful for.....

On this day, I'm thankful for my wonderful wife of 5 years, and my 2 gorgeous children

and of course we are all thankful for our Buells (mine got a bath today to show my thanks)

What are you guys thankful for? Hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Both your kids are blonds? Are other people in the family blond im guessing?

My hair was just like that until College and started going to a dark blonde/brown (and started receding haha), my wife's hair was dyed there, it's a strawberry/dark blonde normally. Mine's a little blonder than that pic lol. Both of us have blue eyes too

O ok then, that makes alot more sense lol.

Happy Thanksgiving! thankful for my family also, and the forum members, smart arses and all:D:D:D

^ very true, and Loki ya we get asked about it alot lol.

Im Thankfull for a dallas beatdown provided by the redskins!!! Sorry for the cheap shot. The only thing that could make this game better would be a rg3 injury so the giants dont have to face him in a few weeks. Man hes awsome to watch!!!
    Happy thanksgiving fellas

Even though I had to work today, I'm thankful for a wonderful family. My in-laws had a feast after work and the weather was warm enough to ride Bruiser after I got off of work. Chilly and stressful (watching for deer) on the way home, but a great day none the less.:)
    Hope ya'll ahd a good turkey day too.
    Raz

Yeah he's awesome! Amazing for such a young kid. I don't know what's up with Dallas this year, they obviously have the talent, like when they whipped the Giants the first game, came back to almost win the 2nd (losing by fingertips lol), and came back to make this redskins game worth watching. Our o-line has been torn apart all season and our linebacker corps is toast right now, have 1 guy who was injured most of the season and another guy who was sitting on the couch until Sean Lee got hurt starting now lol. The NFC East is gonna be close this year until one team decides to get their crap together lol. Our division this year reminds me of the nfc west from prior years lol