Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheaper peg alternative?

Anyone know of a good place for cheap pegs? I hate to sound cheap but you can't get a black set under $100. The factory ones are only around $60. Other bikes have them so cheap. Has anyone ever modified them for another bike? l have heard of people doing this on other bikes. If the peg holes are too small they just drill them. And maybe spacing them if they sag because of the backing not being filled enough Something has to be compatible. Look at how cheap these are
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/00-10-Yamaha...817ab5&vxp=mtr

I also have been searching. The compatibility thread has no cheap options. I understand the quality is nice but it just seems steep at 60% more than the factory.

I saw a set of black adjustable ones on EBAY last week, 6 way adjustable mounts and pegs for 49 bucks. They had them in black and silver. Hong Kong specials.

Black CNC Pegs

There ya go, do a review on them once you get them. I was just scared because of international shipping.

Dammit! Im gonna have to buy those. Just bought turn signals from Hong Kong real cheap. Everything is good, and they seem sturdy. Much less vibration Also bought some cheap bar ends and they work great with little to no vibration, although objects in mirror are MUCH closer then they appear. DieselMoto fender eliminator just went on and now I'm addicted! Thinking about a hawk but having trouble justifying the cost, and its the cheapest!

I'll post review when I put them on. 25mm seems about equal to the 1 inch drop on my xb9sx, maybe a little shorter? I would like to find a cheap as this one 2 inch drop for some knee relief,

buellsterparts.com...new pair in box $46.75, individual L and R...$26.75 each and both are drop downs

I'm talking for 4 pegs.
    https://www.surdyke.com/AdvSearch.asp
    I can get 4 for $65 from a dealer. They were 20% off last month too. There has to be something compatible in black for less that $100 for a set of 4. Thanks for the responses though.

LSL Footpegs from EBR $79.95

I put them on my bike, more aggressive feel, Great grip. Took some fitting to get them just right but I am very satisfied with them.

There has to be something compatible in black for less that $100 for a set of 4
    I am extremely cheap so I sympathize with your quest for inexpensive parts, but I don't think pegs are something I'd compromise quality on. If you are even a moderately spirited rider, you can end up transmitting some pretty significant forces though the pegs. This is especially true if you rise for bumps and/or feed steering input through your feet.

A failure at high speed could be ugly!

Hayabusa pegs will fit.

Hayabusa guys use Lightning 1" drop pegs on their bikes to make the riding position more comfortable. Search for some of their take offs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast