Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: International Motorcycle Show NYC

I'll be there again, how about any of you? Staying at the Weehawkin Sheridon. We got a kick-ass room for me, my wife and 2 sons. Some kind of suite... Buell owners bring your key, as before, showing your Buell key will get you some Buell swag at the Buell area. Last year the wife and I were at one of the Icon Fashion Shows ( do not miss this, sweet babes, really sweet) and we appeared in the photo shoot in Jason Brittons Two Wheel Tuner Magazine. Did not see that coming.... There are tons of bike related stuff, simulators, contests, giveaways, calander girls..... you get the idea.... Lots to do in the evening after the show too.... It is NYC.... See you there???

When is it and how much does it cost..... do you know if there is a discount for a bike shop?

Well if I would have known that there was such a big diff between the DC show and the NYC show I would have waited untill next week to go to the show. Oh well maybe next time since I don't plan to go to NY next week end

Its this coming weekend. Google International Motorcycle Show . Its at the Javits Center, New York City.

I am hoping to go Sat morning, if I dont have to work.

So you just show your Buell key and you get free merchandise?
    I have never been to the bike show, but have been to the auto show many times.

I know when and where it is it's just that I'm in Harrisburg PA for 7 weeks and yesterday I went to the DC IMS and I'm not planing on going to NYC next week end(or like this coming week end)

Previously, showing your Buell key got you swag from Buell. The boys got enough free motorcycle/hot girl posters to well........... there were over a dozen for each boy. Tons of key chains, kick stand pads, bike washing mitts, stickers by the pound, contest for free mag subscriptions (we won a 1 year subscription to Cycle World). My sons (ages 15 & 19) hooked up at the hotel with some of the pin-up girls from the show. We brought Guitar Hero (XBox) with us and apparently there was this executive lounge for people staying in the suites and the girls and there was guitar hero and yada,yada, yada......... the boys were back at the suite around 4 AM. There are still "free" cans of Monster Enegry drink in the house.... The boys both got to hang with Jayson Britton "Super Bikes" TV show for about 20 minutes even helping him tidy up his booth. Old bikes, custom bikes, new bikes, concept bikes....... they had everything except flying bikes!!! Every kind of accessory.... We made several purchaces (jackets, gloves, backpacks and the like which were shipped to up the next week...... When we left last year the boys made me promise to take them back again....

I am sure I'm going to be missing the best bike show I could go but it's a timing question since we are supposed to get to NYC latter during our stay here in Harrisburg. Believe me yesterday I was kicking myself for choosing the wrong week end. There might still be some hope for me to go but I will have to look into train ticket and hotel pricing since I was told parking is stupid expensive in NYC.

My wife and I will be at the show all day Saturday. Can't wait to check it out. I've never been. Hope to meet some other Buell owners!

It finally look like I will be going since it's a 3 days week end. I just don't know when yet either Friday night or sometimes Saturday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast