Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FS: 2014 AMSOIL THREAD

Not trying to tc but for $20/year ANYONE can be an Amsoil Preferred customer and order all they want direct from their website. I am and after I purchase $100 worth of **** from them, the membership pays for itself. But I guess there's always some schmuck who only needs 2 quarts of 20w-50

I guess the thing that goes right up my ass is that members who are also vendors and peddle on here also support this forum by buying ad space (see right sidebar). I don't see any Amsoil ads anywhere...

I'm all about free enterprise so go ahead and do what you want, you're gonna do it anyway
    You are absolutley correct in that anyone can go be a preferred customer at AMSOIL.com for $20 and get wholesale pricing. That certainly is easy to do, but I am here offering similar pricing without paying the $20.00 upfront. The typical customer uses about a case a year, which doesn't ammoritize that $20.00 upfront very well at all. I have helped many customers here become preferred customers with AMSOIL and even a few become dealers as well.

I certainly would help support the buellxb.com forum by becoming a vendor here, but in order for it to be cost effective, I would have to sell the oil at near retail pricing; how does that help the average bueller then?

I'm not here to get rich; hell, I make maybe $2 per case sold. Is that even worth the effort involved in doing so? No, not really, but that is not why I offer this service to buellers; I do it to help them get the best pricing on the best product.

You are right, I am going to continue to sell oil here because of the hundreds of folks that have ordered from me over the last 3 years continue to do so. I will also help continue to support buell events like the Buell Dragon meet, etc.

Thank you for your opinion, though. If anyone has any issue with this, please feel free to post, PM, e-mail, etc. I'm always up for discussion.

I've been a preferred customer for maybe 6 years, but I still call my local dealer on occasion to get a gallon or 2 in a pinch when I either forgot to order enough or just flat out didn't order any at all when I needed it. I guess I go through a few cases a year myself for all my vehicles, so it's worth getting the wholesale price, but knowing you're here for guys that don't need all that much makes it a good deal for all involved.

What kind of shipping to NY? 12901

What kind of shipping to NY? 12901
    Shipping on a case is usually around $12.00. Tax and shipping is dependent on your actual shipping address though. So if you want a full quote please PM me your shipping address. Thanks!

February Bump

March bump for ya! Be ordering a case right off.
    Alien... Take note:D

Thanks!

:(Sparky sounds a little angry, and what's with the profanity? No standards on this forum?? I often find those who have to swear to get attention...really need the attention. Find it elsewhere pal. Props to you noone for offering a perk to those that could benefit from it. I am also a preferred customer, but I can see the advantage to those who just want the product without the added foolishness. Yaaay Amsoil!

Thanks for the kind words MnBueller.

Bump, anyone need some oil or other fluids to get ready for spring?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast