Thread: Android users: buell bootanimatins?

Android, anyone?

Does anyone have any good animations that they think would be good boot animations? I use a nexus 7(2013) and just discovered the beauty of root access which, amongst other things, allows me to change the boot animation of my nexus. I've got a pretty good one right now, but something more buell specific would be great!!

I found THIS which is kinda cool but cannot download it. Also, darker would be better, though the Ulysses aspect is rad.

Any good Buell animations you have, lets see them!

Edit: damn title should say boot animations...

Congrats on Rooting your N7! It is a fun way to get a lot of performance out of your tablet. I've been rooting Android since the Original Moto DROID.
    Unfortunately I don't know of any Buell boot animations.

Yeah, I've been on the fence for a while about rooting, thought I'd take the plunge. Still running stock rom and don't really see a need to change that. Also still debating rooting my nexus 4 but probably won't, as its just not necessary for my use.

But about boot animations: I don't need a boot animations specifically. Any video, animated .gif or short animation that is buell centric should be convertable to a boot animation.

Buell vids/.gifts anyone??? :)

Well, I've finally completed my first boot animation. I couldnt get the original image/video (linked in first post) but I did a screen capture on my computer, ran it through VLC, outputted frames as images, resized, cropped and renamed and finally I have a boot animation for the nexus 7 (2013). Feel free to use it!

Nexus 7 2013 Bootanimation

Feel free to use it, I don't know if it is transferrable between devices. The resolution is set at 1920x1200.

Well, I realized I forgot to include a .gif of the actual animation. Here it is.