Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 BuellXB Calendar Thread (SUBMIT YOUR PICS HERE)

Alright guys, since Loki isn't interested in making the calendars this year (thanks for doing this the years prior though!!!), I will go ahead and take charge of such.

FYI: This is the submission thread only, I will make an order thread after the pictures have been picked, prepayment is a must. I’m not sure where Loki had the calendars made before, but custom calendars are not cheap. If you have suggestions let me know, I am looking at a couple sites right now that I think I can get them shipped at around $25 - $30 per calendar (combined shipping is definitely possible).

I certainly will welcome sponsorship of the calendars. I’ll help sponsor with AMSOIL again. If you want to sponsor the calendar, you need to e-mail me at noone1569@gmail.com. If I can get enough sponsorship money, I would like to do an 18 month calendar as opposed to a twelve month.

Obviously, we are working on an abbreviated timeframe here, as it is 2 weeks into November. Therefore, the submission window is going to be pretty short as is the voting and ordering window.

Alright, so here’s the deal. I will not be running voting like years past. It seemed cumbersome and confusing. I will simply post up all the pictures and take the top 12 votes. If I can, I’ll use the others in some sort of collage for the front/back of the calendar. If anyone has high quality group photos from the Buell Dragon Meet, please send them my way.

Submission guidelines:

1. Post your pictures (I’ll allow up to 3 submissions per person, but only one will get into the calendar) in this thread, and simultaneously e-mail them to noone1569@gmail.com with the subject line “BUELLXB CALENDAR SUBMISSION” and include your username. I will not use the buellxb uploaded pictures for the calendar; therefore, if you do not e-mail me the high quality picture, yours will not be included.
    2. Pictures must be high quality. Your blurry ipotato shot will not work well in the calendar. Keep that in mind, although, voters will probably not vote for you anyway.
    3. Submissions will be open from today, November 17, 2014 through November 26, 2014.
    4. The voting thread will be created on Thurs/Fri 27-28, and voting will be open until Dec 5, 2014. This may allow the calendars to be delivered by Jan 1, but I am not positive on that.
    5. Ordering will take place at the same time as the voting thread, details and specific costs will be figured out by then. Payment will only be accepted via paypal.

Please keep this thread clean from unnecessary banter. Please do feel free to post relevant questions/comments. Also please do not hesitate to e-mail me or PM me.

I hope I can get this run pretty smoothly and get us some awesome calendars for next year.

And my submissions:

Noone1569 #1:

Noone1569 #2:

Noone1569 #3

I still think you should have put this one up Ryan.

Dean, thought about it, but that "pillon" and I broke up. Not really wanting to stare at that pic for a month ya know.

It still remains as EBR's most liked picture ever, and I see it pop up all the time on different places. A dealer in florida uses it as their craigslist pic for EBR lol.

Naibaf82 #1

Naibaf82 #2

Naibaf82 #3

Need some Uly shots!

High resolution images have been sent!

Took this pic with my phone on Mt. Baker in Wa late September ish....

Cj

could do pages for Buell Clubs around the world?

USA, NZ, Australia, Brazil, Italy, Portugal. thoughts?

we have our Rally this weekend in NZ and i know Australia just had their rally last week.

will post some pics when i get back on the 24th.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast