Thread: Any riders in the Hampton Roads/Tidewater area?

Any riders in the Hampton Roads/Tidewater area?

It seems that invariably, I'm the only one of my friends that rides so unless I'm meeting up with the Redline group for one of their rides, I'm always riding alone. I mostly ride back and forth to work but I occasionally spend some time out on the back roads in Suffolk, Chuckatuck, Windsor etc. Ive been wanting to ride the SML/Peaks of Otter section of the Blue Ridge Parkway for years now but one thing or another always precludes me from doing it. Any Hampton Roads/Tidewater area Buell riders out there interested in getting up for a ride sometime?

I can't believe that as large as Tidewater is, there aren't any other Buell'ers out there.

I lived in Portsmouth when I was working for our uncle. a lot of good roads out there.
    IIRC ballahack was the closest from my house and it only took 30 min, but I'd always be gone for hours.

us33 is highly recommended. I cherished it one last time on my way out

Quote Originally Posted by everythingwastaken View Post
    I can't believe that as large as Tidewater is, there aren't any other Buell'ers out there.
    have you tried a CL ad? now would be your best time to find other riders (cuz they've had all summer to get biked up)

Hmm Nilla, I'm going to have to give that one a shot. And good point about the CL add. I haven't yet but I will!