Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Just want to say.....Giveaway! follow up

I received the package today. What a cool bunch of swag. Many thanks to thrstrmech for the oppourtunity to win this.

I've been around here for a couple of years now and this forum never ceases to amaze me. I give out rep points based on a couple of different parameters. #1. Is good sound tech advice, whether it relates to my bike or aomeone elses model. This is what brought me to the forum (and so many of the new people). This is the number one draw here. There is very large talent pool here with many different disciplines to draw from. #2 Buell Brotherhood. I have seen a lot of times where someone needs a part or tool or something and someone will chime in 'oh, I got one of those just sitting around'. You can have it or price it very reasonable just to help someone out. That is awsome. #3 The commraderie here. Whether it be someone down about life that has nothing to do with the bikes or other non-motorcycle issues. Everybody is very supportive. #4 The people like Thrstrmech and Dean and others that do things like this give away to promote the forum. Our world of Buell is slowly shrinking every year. The only way we are going to make it is by sticking together.

That being said, I also personally enjoy the number of smartasses (smart arses for you Tone) here and the comedic relief. Was just talking to another member about Ich. Ich is kind of like the forums own personal stig like on top gear.

Thanks again thrstrmech, working on a way to pay it forward.

See mrlogix those English lessons i gave you paid off in the end! lol Hey you aint a bad old chap yourself! for an American! ha ha ha i will just get my coat! lol

enjoy, thanks and you're welcome.

have another giveaway planned...thus giving another forum member a chance. details to follow shortly

Are you mad!! if so its the bike this time then yeah? ha ha ha

I volunteer as tribute for the give away.

Whoa there DougH. Let's ease back a bit here, we don't normally do that whole human sacrifice thing on here. Sounds like somebody has been watching a bit too much Indiana Jones here lately... lol

wait a minute Goose, DougH please define tribute. LOL.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314