Page 58 of 155 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast

Thread: Buellybagger"s Craigslist Deals Of the DAY!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    And "Cooling fan is broken. I've never replaced because I don't like listening to it."

pass.....
    lol "i dont like my rear cylinder so i never replaced it... oh and im a f#$*@!g idiot"

Pretty sure this was for sale for the last year and a half for "4k, must go". I think this seller just bought it and is trying to flip it.

https://harrisonburg.craigslist.org/mcy/6115741084.html
    2007 Buell Lightning Super TT XB12Stt

This bike is as flawless as they come for a 2007! Low mileage at 7,000. Never dropped, adult owned, always meticulously cared for, always garaged. Has lots of extra; chipped ECU, Jardine exhaust, passenger pegs and seat, lots of carbon fiber, bar end mirror, brand new battery, brand new Metzler tires, fluids changed in Sept, two airbox covers (Barricade Orange and White) if you want to change the color of the bike, carbon fiber XB12 fender instead of the chin fairing, slider pucks.
    Additionally this bike comes with Buell Saddlebags and a Cortech Super 2.0 18 liter tank bag.

Buell's are hard to find now, and even harder to find in this condition. Contact me if you want to see it. I have the title in hand.

https://vermont.craigslist.org/mcy/6096972901.html
    Sorry, I had to change the price due to a data entry error.

Bike went recently through the shop and is ready to ride and has always been stored in a heated garage. It has a lot of torque and is fast; NOT A BEGINNERS BIKE. The bike has just over 11,000 miles.

Aftermarket Additions:

Barker Exhaust
    mirrors
    directional lights
    foot begs
    hand grips

Recent Servicing includes:
    K&N Filter
    New battery
    Fluids changed...oil and coolant
    New inspection
    Tires new last year and still have plenty of tread

Bike does have surface scratches in the plastic due to falling over in my driveway.

I am also interested in trading for another motorcycle with a more upright riding position. No beginner bikes please.

Sport Bike

Thanks for looking.

https://fortwayne.craigslist.org/mcy/6111937586.html

I have an 07 buell xb12ss lightning long with 9k miles. The bike is extremely clean and runs great. I just did plugs and replaced the battery. Oil was changed at 8k. Not looking to trade.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/mcy/6116409322.html

The second rarest XB Buell, fewer than 1,800 were ever made. This bike combines the slightly longer wheelbase frame with Buell's excellent medium-travel suspension, making it an amazing bike for attacking back roads.

Less than 14,000 miles. Major service (including all fluids, front master cylinder service, full front suspension service, everything) done less than 200 miles ago at Desmoto Sport in San Francisco. (Cost over $2,000!)

This bike has been customized with:
    1190RX 8 piston front brake caliper, disc, and braided lines
    XB9 primary gearing for massive acceleration
    Drummer exhaust
    Custom flashed ECU with Xopti mapping for Drummer exhaust (and cable to tune further)
    Stock unmodified ECU as backup
    Pazzo Racing levers
    HID headlights
    Ducati mirrors
    Buell Select seat
    Fiberglass front flyscreen
    K&N air filter with high flow setup
    Breather filter and catchcan from American Sportbike
    Oil dipstick thermometer from American Sportbike
    Tidy Tail
    LED tail light
    Firebolt front fender
    Knee grips on frame
    Carbon rear fender and pulley cover
    Ventura rack system (not currently installed)
    Factory service manual included (actual bound book)
    Suspension currently tuned for 200 lb rider

Front gas mask around the headlights and British L plate are easy to remove. Also includes an optional headlight guard.

Excellently maintained by adult rider. (I spend most of my time on a BMW. This is my fun bike.) Everything is just right. Garage kept, never down. Could probably use new tires in a couple thousand miles, but that's it.

Also includes enough Amsoil and filters for the next many, many years.

Sounds pretty good on paper, right? It's even more fun in person. Come check her out.

Test rides with cash in hand. It pulls harder than you'd think.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/mcy/6114937888.html

Sorry I could not pass posting this for you .

Attention all Motorcyclists, Naturalists, Survivalists, Escapists, Nudists and other -ists ! Buy this TW200 and get a 160 acre, quarter section of prime land in the Mendocino National Forest, just outside of beautiful Stonyford, CA. I'll throw in an XT and a Jeep ! Sheetiron DualSport, anyone ? This property is ready for all sorts of development potential. Roads, trails, pond, moto course, 100 yard rifle range, all with no private neighbors. Reliable water and power. Access to the local trails through your own private gate. Land was cleared by a fire 3 years ago and is ready for new owners. Let's palaver ! Email me with your phone # and I'll call you.

That is a great ad.

That's what happens when one builds in a desert, too bad, I'll bet it was beautiful before the fire.