Page 61 of 155 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast

Thread: Buellybagger"s Craigslist Deals Of the DAY!!!!!

Buellybagger, Thanks for posting these bikes for sale. I bought the 2009 XB12SS in post #566 that was listed in Lawrence, Kansas that was priced at $4950, he took $4500. I'm glad he took the reduced amount because unlike what he said about being garage kept and in excellent condition, the bike obviously has been left exposed to weather and would IMHO be described as runs good, but needs a lot of TLC, some rust here and there that will have to be cleaned up and maybe a plastic part or 2 replaced to be in excellent condition again. Not bitching, I wanted an "SS" and can deal with the parts but guys like this shouldn't have bikes like this if they're not going to care for them properly. Naturally, all fluids will be replaced asap, oil before any riding and certainly a new set of rubber. Anyway, I'm back on a Buell and I love these bikes. I've had a 2006 Uly and a 1125, so i'm not new to them and would have changed some of the things out anyway( pipe, turnsignals, seat and a few other bits). So for now, let the mods begin. Drove from Nashville, Tennessee to Lawrence, Kansas, about a 1200 mile round trip to bring this baby home. Now, do I hear the Dragon calling my name to bring my new toy down to Deal's Gap - HELL YES!

Quote Originally Posted by ZDude View Post
    Buellybagger, Thanks for posting these bikes for sale. I bought the 2009 XB12SS in post #566 that was listed in Lawrence, Kansas that was priced at $4950, he took $4500. I'm glad he took the reduced amount because unlike what he said about being garage kept and in excellent condition, the bike obviously has been left exposed to weather and would IMHO be described as runs good, but needs a lot of TLC, some rust here and there that will have to be cleaned up and maybe a plastic part or 2 replaced to be in excellent condition again. Not bitching, I wanted an "SS" and can deal with the parts but guys like this shouldn't have bikes like this if they're not going to care for them properly. Naturally, all fluids will be replaced asap, oil before any riding and certainly a new set of rubber. Anyway, I'm back on a Buell and I love these bikes. I've had a 2006 Uly and a 1125, so i'm not new to them and would have changed some of the things out anyway( pipe, turnsignals, seat and a few other bits). So for now, let the mods begin. Drove from Nashville, Tennessee to Lawrence, Kansas, about a 1200 mile round trip to bring this baby home. Now, do I hear the Dragon calling my name to bring my new toy down to Deal's Gap - HELL YES!
    You are welcome , Glad this worked out for you, , some are better than others. sounds like the bike is in better hands than the PO
    Last edited by Silverrider; 05-16-2017 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZDude View Post
    Glad you see someone getting some good out of our ad posting! Please anyone else who picks up a buell that's posted in this tread let us know!

I've looked at 2 crappy ones, and and and got one EBR!!

I'm pretty sure I did but, just encase I didn't. Silverrider posted up a 07 XB12SS a few months back, it was located outside of Houston TX, listed on cycle trader, I bought it and had it shipped to N.J. he was the original owner and the bike only had 617 miles on it ! It's literally like brand new !

https://billings.craigslist.org/mcy/6127420707.html
    2005 Buell Lightning XB12S - $3400 (Shepherd) odometer: 4915

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/6080299261.html
    Buell Ulysses XB12X - $4200 (Painesville) CLEAN ULY!

https://nashville.craigslist.org/mcy/6121176140.html
    Buell XB12R w/ updated ecu - $2500 (Donelson) fixer upper....

https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/mcy/6128444998.html
    Almost New 2008 Buell Ulysses - $6500 (Whitehall)

https://easttexas.craigslist.org/mcy/6132437114.html
    2008 buell 12scg - $4000 (Tyler,texas)

https://easttexas.craigslist.org/mcy/6094543155.html
    Buell 1125R - $2800 (Tyler)

https://columbiamo.craigslist.org/mcy/6131695138.html
    Buell xb12s with 1250 bigbore - $4000 (Troy mo)

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/h...122511572.html

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-Buell-L...sAAOSwxu5ZGp-w

I am selling my 2009 Buell XB12SS Long in the HERO BLUE Buell translucent body. Excellent shape!!!

This bike is in phenomenal shape, I just had the engine and transmission oils both fully changed and serviced as well as the air filter is K&N now and new oil filter. Fresh tune up at 4,000 miles. Super low miles, hard to find in this shape worldwide.

Runs perfect, has Jardine slip on muffler that sounds and rumbles very nice. Muffler alone installed is $500 upgrade. Bike is ready to ride, turn key, battery is good, switches are good, all lights and horn work, headlights are good.

I added the headlight black wire grille to this model the XB12ss didnt come with one but I love the look.

Kansas title in hand. I will store bike for free for one month once paid cash, certified bank cashiers check or paypal pre arranged. Deposit $500 within 24 hours of auction end via paypal please.

Once the bike is paid for I can mail title and key to you while bike is being shipped, if you aren't picking it up locally with cash.

I sell all my items and motorcycles WORLDWIDE, all shipping is on the buyer 100%, no refunds, all sales final and as is pictured.

The XB12 has pirelli tires on it in good shape. One tiny pin hole in seat has been repaired, other than that it has normal minimal wear and tear on colored pieces and the bike itself. Minimal hair scratches etc etc.

See pictures before bidding please,

Worldwide bidders are welcome.

BIKE IS LOCATED IN WICHITA, Kansas zip code 67226 for any of your shipping quotes you will need to get.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BIKE PLEASE EMAIL. I am sure I am missing something.

This is a NO RESERVE auction and it will SELL TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER!!!

Thanks and good luck bidding. 316-351-8327 anytime text or call, cheers!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-Buell-1...NZDjDJ&vxp=mtr
    2015 EBR 1190SX
    500 Miles
    Bike does have some small scuffs from a stationary drop, please see the pictures
    Will need a new brake lever at some point, as the very tip is snapped off (still quite usable)
    Clean Title
    Runs and Rides Great
    Ready to Ride

DallasMoto.net
    No fancy showroom. No salesmen. No BS.
    No Dealer Fees, Prep Fees, Documentation Fees. We are different from other dealers.
    We keep our overhead low and pass the savings on to our customers.

Financing is available with our lending partners.
    Shipping is available to your location, we will work with your shipper or can provide a free quote.

All sales within the state of Texas are subject to Tax and Title fees.

-----BY APPOINTMENT ONLY-----
    Please contact me for more details
    469-261-7061
    (9am-8pm Central time)

Who is silver Rider? He has presented some really great bikes on here. Can he get me a blue and white 2009 1125r with less then 10k miles, alternator update already done, less then 4k$$ and somewhere near Southeast AL? That's not asking much is it? I like that red ebr but I got an insurance quote on it and it was insane. 150$ a month. Insane. I only pay 32$ a month now.

Silverrider is a desperado. Some say wanted by the law for a crime he didn't commit. He said it was a crime of passion, but I don't believe him. I've seen him around these parts, hanging out some guy named Cooter. Thick as thieves, if you ask me!

I once heard Silverrider stepped in and rescued an immigrant family wanted by the cartel to be put to death. Last I heard, he headed east on his shiny 1190SX, never to be seen again. Rumor has it that, on a moonless night you can hear his engine echoing through some canyon in the Mohave desert.

God speed Silver rider, and may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest.

(this may or may not be entirely accurate)

Last edited by 34nineteen; 05-20-2017 at 02:54 AM.