Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EBR 1190sx custom streetfighter

Banned

EBR 1190sx custom streetfighter

OK, here is an hour of work in Paint, just an idea of a project EBR owners can easily realize.

EBR 1190sx custom streetfighter.

List of updates:

-LSL Urban Headlight + Motogadget M-lock + Motogadget Motoscope Mini (eliminate the original front end with original lock and cluster)
    -Side bar mirrors (eliminate the original Mickey Mouse mirrors)
    -Buell 1125 CR chin fairing (for better look, better aerodynamics and better oil radiator cooling)
    -Shorten the seat and remove the passenger foot pegs (should be pretty easy, now the seat has the same size as the Buell XB12Scg seat)
    -Radiantz Z-flex tail light (license plate mounted on the vertical face of the under seat compartment so it does not affect the look)
    -Dean Adams shortened exhaust
    -240 mm rear wheel (it looks like EBR 1190 swingarm should fit without major modifications)
    Last edited by TPEHAK; 09-26-2015 at 07:05 AM.

hell yeah, nice work TPEHAK. So who is willing to try it?

Might pay to have a look at the SX headlight, I looked at one as was considering buying one but hate the front headlight. The headlight looks like it has a vent and theres two heatsinks/regulators inside the headlight, so would need to be relocated to put a custom headlight on I would think. I didn't end up buying it as couldnt be bothered with the hassle of it and the stock headlight annoys me, thought Erik would have designed a nicer looking front end :-(

Perfect, this is what it should look like

Looks good. Will it run without the instrument cluster? And I'm really curious if the chin spoiler would fit.

Banned
    I'm sure it's going to work without the instrument cluster. If it wont the instrument cluster can be stripped down and relocated in the airbox, or integrated in the airbox like on V-rod.

I wanna look into the 240. I like that idea.

I'm wondering what it would take to lower this dude. like an SCG. I haven't measured the rear spring on my RX yet, but to the naked eye it looks like its about the same compressed length as my scg springs.

I like it TPEHAK , Thx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast