Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EBR 1190sx custom streetfighter

The heatsinks you see are for the LED headlight module and are integral to the whole headlight unit.

Yes, the EBR runs just fine without the dash module plugged in.

I really like the shortened tail. The pillion pad is totally useless, she's still 8" away from me with a valley to fall into. The shorter version would even be better for a passenger. I do like to scoot back to the flat part of the seat for longer rides but wow! Your taint pays the penalty for a crappy road or unseen bump.

I like the looks of the LSL headlight, is it any good?

Banned
    Yes, aesthetically it is very good.

I mean functionally good.

Banned
    Yes, it works with no issues.

I'm sure it "works" and it makes dark things brighter when power is applied I guess I'll be a specific as possible:

Is it better than the lame XBS stock lights? Better than stock EBR LED's? Do you know if they do well with LED or HID conversion bulbs? I'm serious about getting one and have yet to be impressed with an aftermarket reflector assembly that isn't a dedicated off-road light. If anyone has experience with this please chime in.

Banned
    I think performance is compatible with stock XB headlight. I do not have experience with another headlights and probably lsl mt 03 has just average performance, probably performance of the stock mt 03 headlight is worst than stock EBR headlight. I do no know if they do well with LED or HID, but this headlight is pretty popular so I'm sure there is a bunch of information about how to modify the mt 03 headlight and how it performs. I do not care too much about headlight performance, I'm OK with how it works. The headlight has reflector and bracket angles adjustments but I even did not touch them. The only reason I installed it is I like the design and how it fits motorcycle. The headlight housing has very good quality, the LSL brackets make it looks even better. LSL makes different brackets sizes for different forks diameters.
    Last edited by TPEHAK; 07-19-2017 at 04:25 AM.

Cool, thank you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12