Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: first Buell.

What are peoples opinions on pazzo racing levers? My new bike has the short ones already on. I have never bother to swap out my levers and have only used what my bikes came with stock.

shane-

They're good levers - unless the shorty's don't work for you, my advice would be to leave them on there.

Those are the levers all the cheap ones on eBay copy and sell cheap. The name brand ones are supposed to be better, but I really like the ASV levers and 5 0 dro might be having a black friday sale on Them.

Shorty levers are perfect for the XBRs IMHO. I bought mine with Pazzos already on it and was gonna change them because I was used to the full length stock levers on my Ninja. After a couple of rides I decided to leave the shorties - good decision!

pazzo levers, nice! looks like you got a nice bike Shane. nice setup with the race pipe, very rare item these days.

Another weekend another new bike! I drove up to New Hampshire with my wife and the in laws to pick up my mother in law's new to her bike. This is the same dealership I bought my wife's new V-Strom 650. The bike is an 1986 Honda 110 off road with only 1200mi! The bike is perfect and looks show room fresh, it has the four speed transmission w/hi-low range and very rare spare gas tank.

Attachment 2429

shane-

After a very nerve racking 2.5 hour drive the new bike was trailered home! I was very happy to learn that the bike came with a box of goodies that included a set of gold Pazzo long levers (the bike has short gold Pazzo's installed) the original levers, official factory manual, a ton of Buell spare parts two sets of OEM turn signals and the coveted ECMspy in its case with the data cable and instructions. I'm very happy! I'll get a full list when I have the rare spare time to go through it all.

shane-

Sounds like a heck of a good deal, congrats!

hell yeah.. great score

Last edited by Chicago; 08-26-2017 at 03:40 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast