Thread: 2008 lightning sx city-x flawless condition-southern pa-25th anniv. Model-$4200

Inactive

2008 lightning sx city-x flawless condition-southern pa-25th anniv. Model-$4200

I'm in southern PA. This signature series 25th anniversary edition 2008 XB-SX CityX in Hero Blue is a fairly rare model and in outstanding original mint condition. Original owner very good friend of mine and purchased new at Barb's H-D/Buell in NJ. i have clear clean PA title in my name to the bike. it has been lovingly pampered and always stored indoors its entire life. has never seen a smoke show....wheelie...stoppie...or the rev-limiter. has been babied and pampered from new. i work on Buells virtually every day and went thru this bike top to bottom/front to back. New as follows: ALL FLUIDS drained and replaced with synthetic...stock air filter...stock exhaust...new EBC HH pads...1 year old OEM battery...wired for tender.....every single bearing/fastener/bracket/wire tie checked and replaced as required. runs and performs flawlessly. the Hero Blue transluscent body work in excellent condition. the factory finish on the frame/tank...swingarm...sub-frame....wheels is flawless. has all the factory OEM goodies that make a SX City-X rare and really cool: factory hand guards...factory X badging...factory headlight grille...factory city seat. runs and rides like new. comes with factory owners manual, both sets original keys, key code tag.
    mileage 18,000 pampered miles
    price $4200
    this is alot of bike for what i think is a fair price and it is in immaculate condition. stored in my building.Picture 069.jpgPicture 068.jpgPicture 067.jpgPicture 066.jpgPicture 070.jpg
    Last edited by user_deleted; 11-29-2015 at 12:22 PM.

Inactive
    forgot: email me at: scootertrash196@yahoo.com
    thanks much. regards, john

Really nice bike, good luck with the sale. Shouldn't be too hard with you being the previous owner. Happy turkey day.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by BambamXB12r View Post
    Really nice bike, good luck with the sale. Shouldn't be too hard with you being the previous owner. Happy turkey day.
    very kind of you to say that and appreciate the nice words. and a very happy thanksgiving to you as well. regards, john

Sure is pretty, John! Easily worth what your asking IMHO. Good luck with the sale!

Inactive
    will assist with shipping or deliver within 150 miles for fuel costs if that helps you out. will store for up to 3 months in my heated building with small deposit. thank you.
    Last edited by user_deleted; 12-08-2015 at 01:16 PM.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by submax View Post
    Sure is pretty, John! Easily worth what your asking IMHO. Good luck with the sale!
    thanks much james and appreciate the kind words.

Inactive
    SOLD! thanks much guys