Thread: 2007 lightning sx-city x southern pa-cherry bomb-best one left in the world?

Inactive

2007 lightning sx-city x southern pa-cherry bomb-best one left in the world?

Not one to puff up my chest and brag up my stuff but this has to be the lowest mileage, finest original condition most original SX City X left in the world. for all intents and purposes this is virtually still a new bike. 2000 original miles. i'm a 62 year old geezer and lovingly admire Buells so i treat my own accordingly. Purchased new at Hannum's H-D/Buell...totally original 2007 Lightning CHERRY BOMB SX City X still sitting on its original date coded Pirellis. wired for tender...heated grips...Hawkins exhaust...ALL THE FACTORY ORIGINAL markings and X badging including shields, right side auxilary scoop, headlight grille, hand guards, box badging, braced handlebars. A pretty rare bike in absolutely positively flawless original condition. pampered and babied its entire life by me. new Big Crank battery. have the OEM grips and muffler. It's not cheap but then something like this never is and rarely ever comes up for sale. $5900 or very close offer.
    i'm in southern PA and will assist with shipping and anything else you need. PA clear title in my name.
    thanks much. regards, john
    scootertrash196@yahoo.comPicture 074.jpgPicture 073.jpgPicture 072.jpgPicture 071.jpg
    Last edited by user_deleted; 11-27-2015 at 12:02 AM.

Like with the blue CityX you are selling...very nice bike, John! And, looks like some other cool bikes in the collection.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by submax View Post
    Like with the blue CityX you are selling...very nice bike, John! And, looks like some other cool bikes in the collection.
    thanks for the kind words james and time to thin out the herd a bit.