previous owner installed Jordan Exhaust and k&n air filter a month ago
    i would like to tune it now

i was reading a lot and i know you can use ecmspy on buells up to 2007
    and im not really sure how to do it on 2008 and up buells

i heard ecmread and tunerpro ??
    but i might be mistaken

i have cable and i can connect to a bike with no problem
    i cant find a site to download ecm read but i already have tuner pro

can someone explain me step by step how can i tune my bike ?
    what program should i use to fetch the EEPROM and burn it back to the bike ??
    what program should i use to make changes in EEPROM ??

thank you so much for your help

http://xoptiinside.com/buell_custom_tuning_store

He is running a sale right now, $99 normally $159. The best tune you will get for your bike, and he will help you along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by AZmidget91 View Post
    http://xoptiinside.com/buell_custom_tuning_store

He is running a sale right now, $99 normally $159. The best tune you will get for your bike, and he will help you along the way.
    Thank you for replay
    will talk to him for sure

but does anyone know what program should i use to fetch the EEPROM and burn it back to the bike ??
    what program should i use to make changes in EEPROM ?? for 2009 buell xb12scg

EcmRead ? TunerPro ?

thank you

Tuner pro is what you should use. If you have a Bluetooth dongle you can use ECMdroid.

Tuner pro is what you should use. If you have a Bluetooth dongle you can use ECMdroid.

so i should use Tuner pro for fetch the eeprom and than adjust it and burn it back to the bike ? everything in the same program ??
    thank you

I don't mean to be rude, but I wouldn't adjust anything unless you for sure know what you are doing. There are several guides on how to tune a Buell out there. They all explain the software, so, I assume you haven't read any of them. You should really do some research before making any changes. There is more to just connecting the cable and installing the software to just connect to the bike. You should really look into the xopti tunes. Best tune you can get.

I don't mean to be rude, but I wouldn't adjust anything unless you for sure know what you are doing. There are several guides on how to tune a Buell out there. They all explain the software, so, I assume you haven't read any of them. You should really do some research before making any changes. There is more to just connecting the cable and installing the software to just connect to the bike. You should really look into the xopti tunes. Best tune you can get.
    ofcourse you are right and dont worry you are not rude at all
    3 years ago i had 2007 buell and i did everything on ecmspy
    i did read tune guide and a lot of different articles of how to make changes in your eeprom its just i could not find anywhere how to do it on 2008 and up buells and what software to use
    many people on all different forums were saying different things that you should use ecuread and other people were saying tunerpro so i got really confused.

For now i would love to find out what software i should use to fetch my eeprom and be able to burn it back to the bike and what software i should use to make changes in the eeprom on 08+ buells

I just want to turn off my exhaust servo for now since previous owner installed jordan exhaust and didnt do it
    and than i will talk to xopti for a custom tune but still i will have to know how to fetch and burn it on my bike and what software to use
    Thats why im asking for Help you guys

thank you !

I figure everything out guys
    i set up TunerPro RT and everything is working
    i connected to the bike and got my eeprom i went to FLAGS and i unchecked 'enable amc feature' and i also unchecked AMC stuck open,closed,short to ground, short to voltage

that should work and fix my problem
    my question now is what software should i use to burn it back to the bike ? TunerPro RT ? or something different ?
    thank you

Tunerpro RT will burn the eeprom. Tunerpro RT does everything

Tunerpro RT will burn the eeprom. Tunerpro RT does everything
    Great Thank You !