Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Footpeg please

You know when your day has reached it's peak when you roll it out of the garage when it snags on something on the right side and away she goes.

The mirror broke lose (not broken), the brake lever bent (don't car so much) but the GD peg just snapped. REALLY? REALLY.

ok, so does anyone out there have a right side peg (not the passenger one) that they could get rid of? and I know I'm already asking alot but if you do can you get it here by friday, I'm supposed to go on a 3 day ride Sat, Sun, & Mon.

ahhh, Goodtimes.

Thanks for anyones help.

Joel

Or a direct replacement I could look for. The Harley dealer here rarely carries any Buell stuff, imagine that.

maybe you could talk REALLY sweetly to your parts guy at your local dealer and let you borrow a peg from a showroom bike.

Lol, I guess you were writing the same time I was.

I've got an extra left side peg, but I had to replace my right a few weeks ago as well when my buddy laid my bike over. Same thing...messed up my bar end mirror, minor scratches here and there...and broke the damn peg. Good luck finding one! My best advice to get one quick would be to buy a new pair online and get next day shipping. Pricey, but at least you won't miss out on the ride ;)

There are several options on ebay (buy it now) at the moment...I just searched 'buell foot peg'.

they are 20 bucks, i dropped my too( a long time ago). i pulled passenger peg off then flipped it upside down until i got a new one. be sure to tell them exactly which peg they are sold seperate.

at your local buell dealer. :D just to be clear on where to go

Got a bike wrecker close by? I was in the shed the other day and noticed my 84 GPz begs look awful close. The spring return won't work but oh well.Look around the wrecking yard, you shoud come up with something. Even if you have do a bit of mods you're still going on your trip, good luck.

Thank you all for your help. I'm determined to go on that trip. I've already placed the passenger peg in it's place and will be checking a couple of places tomorrow.

I also started the bike afterward to check the oil level and now the neutral switch is acting up. I'm guessing I either loosened the connection or the fall somehow broke it.

again, goodtimes.

Thanks again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast