Thread: XB9R Mod Pics

XB9R Mod Pics

I just bought a Firebolt XB9R. It is pretty much stock in every way. Can you guys post some pics of the mods you have done and give me some ideas? I am thinking blinkers, mirrors, carbon fiber around the headlights, carbon fiber covers to replace the black plastic parts, and maybe carbon fiber over the frame. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Hello mate! when i want to find out stuff like this google really helps, i would search something like "custom buell firebolt" or "modified buell firebolt" or even do both those again leaving out the word "firebolt" maybe? also there is tons of stuff on ebay etc. Hope that helps you a bit or here is a pic of my lightening which may not be of any use! lol 20120204_023012.jpg
    Last edited by ToneTheMoan; 04-24-2016 at 08:38 PM.

If you go to my page there are pics of my bolts, one has some mods........can, seat, carbon covers on frame and swing arm, levers, tail light integrator, double bubble screen, HID's, etc. Hope that helps

That might be the coolest Lightening I've seen. Nice work! I have tried google and not too much shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedchop View Post
    If you go to my page there are pics of my bolts, one has some mods........can, seat, carbon covers on frame and swing arm, levers, tail light integrator, double bubble screen, HID's, etc. Hope that helps
    What is your page? I click on your name and it says "I don't have priveledges...etc.."