Thread: I have 3 bluetooth modules for sale $43.00 special price shipping included!

Inactive

I have 9 bluetooth modules for sale $43.00 special price shipping included!

5-15-16 I have 9 units made and tested, ready to ship. Email me if you're interested.

New one piece design! (more to come) Fits in the smallest of places. Clear coated for the tightest of water resistance.
    Connect your Buell motorcycle to your laptop or smartphone wirelessly. Uses bluetooth technology, so laptop must have bluetooth capabilities also to work. Led confirms connectivity and data transfer.
    I have been selling these for a few years and have over 100 sold around the world. I hand make these and of course I stand behind my work should there be any problem with the module.
    Includes English two page instruction sheet to get you going. Contact me thru email to purchase please.DSC01635.jpg

On your Android phone you can download ECMDroid from the play store at no cost.
    Use this to reset tps
    Review trouble codes
    Clear Trouble codes
    Read info for your ECM
    View all kinds of live streaming data while riding
    Read and setup O2 sensor settings
    Read AFV values
    And dl or flash new eproms..

Also works to connect your laptop with ECMSPY or Tuner PRO.

This unit is powered by the ecm port on you Buell motorcycle and is the smallest module on the market.
    The unit is designed to run on DC voltage from 7 to 25. Do Not Exceed this range or damage Will ensue.
    It is sealed and although not waterproof it is weather resistant and can be left on the bike indefinitely.
    Please secure module so it doesn't suffer mechanical damage if leaving on permanently.
    Uses the latest Bluetooth module and voltage regulator to last a life time.
    Each and every unit is tested for function and connectivity before shipping.

Buell is a trademark of Harley Davidson
    ECMSpy is a copyrighted product
    TunerPro is a product of Mark Mansur
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by FIREFIGHT100; 05-16-2016 at 12:52 AM.