Thread: 2008 buell xb12xt

2008 buell xb12xt

2008 Buell Ulysses XB12X

Here's a bike that'll make you smile with every mile. Upright seating position and wide/flat seat makes for exceptional comfort. Wide bars with heated grips only add to the experience.

The Thunderstorm motor is a 1203cc 45 degree twin with tons of torque. Mated to a five speed gearbox with maintenance free belt final drive. The pushrods valve train never needs adjustment. This is reliability and low maintenance at its finest.

The suspension is fully adjustable and this bike handles the twisties with authority. Give your friends with Japanese inline 4's a run for their money while standing out from the crowd, especially with the v-twin rumble from the Drummer exhaust.

Add the luggage & tall screen and you can ride cross country in performance & style. Ask me how I know...

This bike is fully equipped and 100% mechanically sound. It needs literally NOTHING. There is zero damage and everything works as it should. Buy with confidence and ride the world.

-Drummer exhaust (stock included)
    -EBR race ecm
    -Aftermarket mirrors AND bar end mirrors (stock mirrors included)
    -Zero Gravity tall screen (stock short screen included)
    -Shorty levers (stock included)
    -Heated grips (off hi lo)
    -HID headlights
    -Nearly new Pilot Road 4 tires
    -Fresh oil & seals in the fully adjustable front/rear suspension
    -Fresh oil & filter
    -New Yuasa battery
    -New drive belt (old belt included as a spare)
    -Ulysses comfort kit for increased cooling & rider comfort
    -Full 3 piece factory Hepco Becker hard luggage
    -K&N air filter
    -Breather mod
    -35,000 miles
    -Clear title

Located in Dingmans Ferry, Pa

$4400 obo. Trades considered.

845-674-657zero

Love it. Really think that is cooler than my ktm super duke 990. I was after one while riding a Ninja. Got the 12r instead. Then it left for the super duke. Now I'm back on an 1125cr.

Thanks, it is a great bike.