Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 2010 XB-12scg 4500 miles. ++Perfect++

Quote Originally Posted by swg5031 View Post
    You are welcome to your own opinion.. I've sold XB's for more than this in the past. Thanks for the input.
    You must be a used car dealer.

Banned
    If you need to sell you should drop price lower. If you don't need to sell you can keep the price. A few years ago I would think to buy for this price, but not nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by TPEHAK View Post
    If you need to sell you should drop price lower. If you don't need to sell you can keep the price. A few years ago I would think to buy for this price, but not nowadays.
    Price isn't going any lower, your input has been heard. If you aren't interested, I'm not sure why you are waisting your time in this thread.

Maybe you should try the Facebook group they are alot more friendly just ask for Jesse.

IMO , 5K is too much for the bike. just my opinion, A bike is worth no more than anybody is willing to pay , Try Ebay and find out what people are willing to pay.
    Last edited by Silverrider; 11-04-2016 at 11:37 PM.

Speaking of Ebay, I bought a 2009 XB12R with 600 miles on it for $4200 knowing I would have to spend another $1000 to have it shipped and serviced (actually came in about $750). The seller had a buy it now price of $5000 and they lowered the reserve once the bids stalled at $4200.

I saw an scg list for over $5k and there were no bids.

To be sure, it is a nice looking bike and rarer than an XB12R, so you might find a buyer in your price range. Probably not in the fall or winter as my research shows the prices people are willing to pay drops significantly in the fall and starts to rise mid to late spring.

Bike is worth what someone is willing to pay.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567