Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: how is your Buell doing in this heat?

Oooooooooooooh like 420. Not my thing but thanks for enlightening me I guess...lol

06 Uly , open air box, other wise stock . 60 miles , 110 deg Fresno CA, Hot , ran sweet fan on the whole ride , I have ordered a right hand stock scoop kit not here yet .

Chicago,
    You post this stuff to see how many "views" you can get?

Should we ask the mods to add a thumbs up "like" function?

Cause getting "views" and "likes" is what this is all about! Right?

I have a feeling you've missed the whole point of this forum.
    Or so that's what it seems like to the majority of us that use this forum to help each other maintain and repair Buells.

I think I've said it before, but I guess it's worth repeating, this is not a social media cesspool. The intent of this forum is not to boost ones ego by giving a false sense of popularity.

No one cares about "views" or "likes". Well, at least I don't. I could care less about the number of posts anyone has. To me what matters is the quality of those posts.

This forum is about helping fellow Buellers.

I think this is why you catch as much grief as you do. You seem to derail your own threads and the purpose of said threads gets lost in the rhetoric.
    Last edited by Chicknstripn; 07-27-2016 at 11:43 PM.

You obviously didn't read what I posted on your wheel bearing post. It had nothing to do with un- interesting posts . Once again I will say it so you understand, Google search or get a manual so you can do step by step so we don't have to write a step by step for you.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicknstripn View Post
    Chicago,
    You post this stuff to see how many "views" you can get?

Should we ask the mods to add a thumbs up "like" function?

Cause getting "views" and "likes" is what this is all about! Right?

I have a feeling you've missed the whole point of this forum.
    Or so that's what it seems like to the majority of us that use this forum to help each other maintain and repair Buells.

I think I've said it before, but I guess it's worth repeating, this is not a social media cesspool. The intent of this forum is not to boost ones ego by giving a false sense of popularity.

No one cares about "views" or "likes". Well, at least I don't. I could care less about the number of posts anyone has. To me what matters is the quality of those posts.

This forum is about helping fellow Buellers.

I think this is why you catch as much grief as you do. You seem to derail your own threads and the purpose of said threads gets lost in the rhetoric.
    brilliantly composed carlos. would expect nothing less from you. for what it's worth this bickering and keyboard brawling pains me to no end. one of the beautiful things about this forum is the lack of this type of behavior as well as the comradery among board members who share a love of buells and bikes in general.....along with great friendships that have been established thru contact on here. vids of police shootings, hand guns perspiring in hot humid garages, copy and paste cartoon clips and name-calling have no business being posted on what i always considered to be the finest buell site in existence.

Here I am updating a post I made 2 years ago with new relevant tuning info, all while Ren & Stimpy videos are being posted. Something's not right.

Carlos once again outstanding write up.

Love riding my Buell. Even in this heat. Heading to Tail of the Dragon on Monday. Gonna spend the week in that area and enjoy those smokey mountains and her curvy roads. 󾓦👍

Right on.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast