Thread: 2008 Xb12r - 11k - Black and wine - Sarasota, FL

2008 Xb12r - 11k - Black and wine - Sarasota, FL

Selling my Buell! I got a great deal in it since the PO had it listed wrong on Craigslist so I'm passing that good deal along. There is a scratch on the header and a small scratch on the swing arm by the axle.

It has led blinkers, aftermarket grips, and a lithium shorai battery. It also has a BRAND NEW set of oem headlights since the stockers suffered from the reflective crap dimming.

The PO also sent the pipe to Hawk but didn't get it retuned so it backfires a bit on decel. Sounds amazing though.

Which leads to the reason I'm selling. I tried to get it tuned and no one in town wants to deal with it, and I don't have the time or knowledge to do it myself.

Im asking $3500 and I'm pretty firm for now.

I will take like value trades in the form of guns/ammo, gold/silver, or another motorcycle I'm interested in (can add cash).

https://imgur.com/w5cdcEw
    Last edited by GoFASTER100; 08-02-2016 at 07:01 PM.

There are a ton of threads on here detailing how to tune it (for free even!).
    Might be worth it to try? Buelltooth.com has videos on how to use ECMDroid and offers free programs too.

Either way, GLWS Sounds like a great deal!

Updated with trades

still for sale?

I'm out of the country on vacation until the 30th so the Craigslist response email is the best communication until then.

Sold