Thread: ADK Buell Riders 2016

ADK Buell Riders 2016

Some video footage I finally put together of the ride we did in Lake George, NY early this summer.

Looks like an absolute blast! I love smaller group rides like that that have a nice mix of twins.

Yes, it was good time. We had a nice mix of Buells, a Ducati and a Moto Guzzi.

Gregoxb, are you from the Lake George region? I'm 9 miles down the road in Lake Luzerne for most of the summer.
    I've done the Whiteface mountain ride too. Excellent views on a nice day. Last time I rode it I turned off my Buell and coasted all the way down. Lots of fun.

I'm not from around there. I am from NYC, I joined up with a bunch of riders who do an annual ride the weekend before Memorial Day called ADK Buell Riders. They also typically do a Catskill ride too toward the end of the summer. They are on BadWeb and Facebook.

Sorry I missed you guys. Next time you're up let me know. We can ride and BBQ at my place on the river. image.jpg I ride all over the Adirondacks. NJloco came up from Jersey this summer and we did some riding. Here's my Lightning on Whiteface Mountain last summer. Great views of 3 or 4 states and even Canada on a clear day.

I'll let you know...