Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: XB Pro Series Race Muffler

XB Pro Series Race Muffler

I am looking for a XB pro series race muffler, any one have one for sale or know where I can buy one? I have an 09 Lightning SS with stock muffler, my 03 XB9R had the race exhaust and sounded awesome.

I don't have one for you, but You don't need to post the same question several times on the forum. Once will do, thank you.

Agreed

The race muffler is difficult to find. If you do find one, it will most likely be a rusted, beaten can and will cost you no less than $500 and as much as $800 or more.

^^if you're going for performance I would recommend a dean adams can. Price range will be similar as well. GL

Quote Originally Posted by GregoXB View Post
    The race muffler is difficult to find. If you do find one, it will most likely be a rusted, beaten can and will cost you no less than $500 and as much as $800 or more.
    .....a bit of an exaggeration. I sold a near new, in box, race exhaust with instructions and ECM for like $750 last year. That said, rarity is more the issue these days. OP (and all), I have a race exhaust I'll sell since I'm clearing parts. Less than 6500 miles on it and shouldn't have much damage since it never saw a wheelie on my girlfriend's bike across three seasons pics to come

I just got one on kijiji last week. Perfect condition for 250 canadian. That's a once in a life time find/ stellar deal. But they are out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mope View Post
    .....a bit of an exaggeration. I sold a near new, in box, race exhaust with instructions and ECM for like $750 last year. That said, rarity is more the issue these days. OP (and all), I have a race exhaust I'll sell since I'm clearing parts. Less than 6500 miles on it and shouldn't have much damage since it never saw a wheelie on my girlfriend's bike across three seasons pics to come
    Would you be interested in a trade for a like new select seat plus cash?

Quote Originally Posted by Mope View Post
    Yea I saw that one, that was quite the rarity. The forum nearly imploded when you posted it.

I saw one on ebay this summer. Sold for $500 I believe. Very good condition I might add.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast