Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey...New here :D

Inactive
    So after dicking around with it for 2 days and calling the local H-D shop, we finally got it to disengage. I think the bike definitely shifts a little bit smoother, the clutch just engages much later and I don't like having to readjust to it.

the clutch cables and clutch pack adjustment really a breeze on all XB's. should be 1/2 hour max to perform....not 2 days. if the clutch engages quite late in reference to the length of the lever throw it can only be result of either a clutch pack headed to clutch heaven.....or an out of adjustment cable/pack procedure....or both. late engagement relative to lever action the tell-tale sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    PM Lunatic for the right brake pads.
    The EBR rotor is for any Buell front wheel. There's only one.
    The EBR bolt kit is also for and Buell front wheel. It replaces all the springs, washers, and stuff with simple bolts and square washers. Supposed to be better with heat dissipation and I can tell you it's a big difference when doing a track day.

Some really cool guy wrote a post about it. He's really smart. And good looking...
    http://www.buellxb.com/forum/showthr...l-instructions
    Um...Yeah, that EBR rotor is $400 from AF1 Racing. The EBC rotor is less than half that and EBC is still a good manufacturer. At least, I've heard good things about them. The EBR mounting hardware is something I'll certainly consider. But the rotor is definitely warped. I can feel it in the lever at slow speeds kicking back a little bit. At least, I'm really hoping it's just a warped rotor and not a bent wheel. Or is that an irrational fear?

Inactive
    EBC rotors and pads outstanding as are all their componentry. XB/1125 front rotor part # is MD735RS. my dealer cost is $138. keep that price in mind when ordering from somewhere.
    in all likelihood your wheel is fine. simply lift up front of bike....kneel or sit on either side of front wheel and with it pointed straight....spin in forward direction. if a cast aluminum wheel is bent you will see it in approx. 1/3rd of a second.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12