Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My time with Buell is up.

My time with Buell is up.

I am going to sell my bike. Its sad but it just wasnt being used. Maybe someday ill be able to get i to the new EBR bike. If anybody wants a 1125cr lobster and is in Tucson AZ area you will be getting a brand new bike with less then 6,000 miles.

https://tucson.craigslist.org/mcy/6005291484.html
    Last edited by adelii; 02-16-2017 at 01:35 PM. Reason: new link

nobody?

Well, the fact that there isn't an active ad, descriptions, or pictures is going to make that a tough sale
    The 1125 is an awesome bike minus its gremlins. Sadly, they're not widely desired and sell for pennies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mope View Post
    Well, the fact that there isn't an active ad, descriptions, or pictures is going to make that a tough sale
    The 1125 is an awesome bike minus its gremlins. Sadly, they're not widely desired and sell for pennies.
    Well, the fact that the ad has barely any info and none of the 1125 issues have been addressed, with average mileage for that bike... asking top dollar in the middle of winter won't get it sold quickly either.

<<<<<<and I love CR's. GLWS.

lol there is no winter in AZ

Yes but there is in much of the country, I just had a bike shipped from Texas, it's on the way through bad weather, which is now on the way here.

Looks like a nice bike, it will go.

Good luck.

Thank you. Im just waiting for an offer. Pretty motivated seller

You done with Buells all together or just your CR? Posted a thread called "Just putting it out there..." check it out and let me know what you think.

Looks good but minnesota to arizona? and were you thinking trade with money or straight up?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast