Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 buellxb calendar -

2017 BUELLXB CALENDAR - Submission and Information Thread

Its Calendar time once again, so lets get this kicked off!

FYI: This is the submission thread only, I will make an order thread after the pictures have been picked, prepayment is a must.

Sponsors are welcome. If you know of anyone who would like to Donate as a Sponsor please have them get in contact with me. There are 8 spots available.

Alright, so here's the deal. I will be running the voting for the calendars the same way as last year. If anyone has high quality group photos from the Buell Dragon Meet or other high quality images of group meets, please send them my way.

Submission guidelines:

Post your pictures I'll allow up to 3 submissions per person, but only one will get into the calendar) in this thread, and simultaneously e-mail the high quality pictures to buellcalendar@gmail.com with the subject line BUELL CALENDAR SUBMISSION and include your username. I will not use the buellxb uploaded pictures for the calendar; therefore, if you do not e-mail me the high quality picture, yours will not be included.
    Pictures must be high quality. Your blurry ipotato shot will not work well in the calendar. Keep that in mind, although, voters will probably not vote for you anyway.
    Submissions will be open from today, October 6, 2016 through November 8, 2016.
    The voting thread will be created on the first week of November, and voting will be open until sometime around Thanksgiving. This may allow the calendars to be delivered by Jan 1..
    Ordering will take place at the same time as the voting thread, details and specific costs will be figured out by then. Payment will only be accepted via paypal.

Please keep this thread clean from unnecessary banter. Please do feel free to post relevant questions/comments. Also please do not hesitate to e-mail me or PM me.
    Last edited by pur pony; 11-01-2016 at 01:33 PM.

IMG_2345.jpg
    IMG_2321.jpg
    IMG_2343.jpg
    Sweet! This is always fun!!

ROTATION ARGH!

And I don't know how to erase the antigravity CR thumbnail?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Cooter; 10-11-2016 at 03:01 AM.

Awesome!!! Thanks for working on this again!

Hopefully I can get my planned upgrades done and still get a few good shots of it before 11/01.

Thanks for doing this again. I enjoy my 2016 calendar daily in my cubicle. My submission:
    tmp_27902-WP_20151115_09_55_36_Pro-450421408.jpg

I need to get one of these. I summit a picture of my pride and joy. I hope everyone votes for mine.
    Attached Images Attached Images

JD I don't drink but that's cool. I have another theme planned for this year can't wait to do the photo shoot. This is what I look forward to all year long!

Keep the pictures coming!!!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast