Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2008 Buell XB12Scg - Chicago area. Just under 6k miles. $4,500

2008 Buell XB12Scg - Chicago area. Just under 6k miles. $4,500

I'm having to part with my 2008 Buell XB12Scg. It has just under 6k miles on it. I'm asking $4,500 with the Buell saddle bags included. It's bone stock. Great bike but I can't keep 2. I'm in Elgin, which is about 35 miles from downtown Chicago.

Warner

Buell front.jpgBuell left side.jpgBuell right side 2.jpgBuell right side.jpg

Nice bike, fair price, Too bad you dont keep it , good luck selling it.

I'd love to.....and I love IT....I just can't afford to keep both bikes.

Warner

Thats exactly what i am looking for .But i have a long winter ahead of me so if you still have it come spring i will buy it from you .. I have been riding jap bikes and cannot wait to make the switch

Quote Originally Posted by kyajsl3 View Post
    Thats exactly what i am looking for .But i have a long winter ahead of me so if you still have it come spring i will buy it from you .. I have been riding jap bikes and cannot wait to make the switch
    Honestly, the longer I keep it, the less I want to sell it. I have it on here and the free cycletrader ad. When that expires, I won't be advertising it anymore. Touch base with me in the Spring....if I still have it and feel like selling it, it's yours. But I have to say, the longer I keep it, the less likely it is that I'll sell it. It's just so cool.

You are hooked on it .

Ok man .I will be in touch once i am ready to go .I am self employed and sometimes winter can be a little slow on the cashflow side so goit play it smart

Quote Originally Posted by kyajsl3 View Post
    Ok man .I will be in touch once i am ready to go .I am self employed and sometimes winter can be a little slow on the cashflow side so goit play it smart
    I completely understand. Touch base with me when you are in the market....

Hi,.. Is this bike still for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by Webbie View Post
    I'm having to part with my 2008 Buell XB12Scg. It has just under 6k miles on it. I'm asking $4,500 with the Buell saddle bags included. It's bone stock. Great bike but I can't keep 2. I'm in Elgin, which is about 35 miles from downtown Chicago.

Warner

Buell front.jpgBuell left side.jpgBuell right side 2.jpgBuell right side.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by bigsizeengine View Post
    Hi,.. Is this bike still for sale?
    Honestly, I've kind of fallen in love with the bike. I just put new Michelin tires on it, too.....boy, it would be tough to part with it.

Warner

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast