Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No,no, no, sh!+

Banned
    I would not do this because of hydraulic brakes do not like to be squeezed extended period of time, system will lose brake fluid faster and it will not hold pressure in the system for long period of time anyway.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by TPEHAK View Post
    I would not do this because of hydraulic brakes do not like to be squeezed extended period of time, system will lose brake fluid faster and it will not hold pressure in the system for long period of time anyway.
    hard to believe but completely agree. generating constant pressure at the master cylinder and delivering it thru the entire brake system for extended periods of time a horrible idea. OEM's design around this with a mechanical style EB....you should too.

I have never heard this. I don't disagree, my question is how long is extended periods of time. It will only be used for a couple minutes while I put my helmet and jacket on. You set at a railroad crossing that long. It won't be used ever day either.

I think for your intended purpose you should be fine. Just don't put it in the garage overnight and use it.

Inactive
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^this. what mike said. you'll be fine.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123