Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2009 Buell 1125CR $4500

Hey TPHAK, I lived in LA for a long time (Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, El Segundo...Bro) so it's not too unusual for me. It has changed a bit for the worse, with astronomical property values and all the crappy 7-series Bimmer attitudes that brings with it. As long as you can work in the city you live in, and NOT commute in any way, at ANY time, it's still a nice place to live. The beach cities are still where I call home. Lots of cool people still live there and the most beautiful women than anywhere by FAR. A relationship phobic surfer girl with an oral fixation is a pretty good time

I go to Vegas quite a bit BamBam! Sometimes for work, other times for fun (or the Desert Races). I might be going past Vegas on my STT with a couple buddies in a month or so. I'll let you know and if you're ready for a ride, c'mon with us!

Well...the XB is in La where I'm going and the CR was in Florida where I'm leaving.

But actually, Ya. I feel the XB is a totally hop-on-and-ride-it anywhere vs, once I started doing track days on the CR I really didn't like riding it on the street at all! Not the bikes fault, but 35mph is miserable on a bike that likes full throttle that much

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12