Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: EBR Black Lightning

Banned
    But location is unknown for the true Black Lightning. I need the real one, the only one in the world.

You probably have a better chance winning the lottery than buying the one and only true Black Lightening!

Quote Originally Posted by MakingPAIN View Post
    Attachment 8469

this is my "black lightning".... and yes only one true black lighting was made and the other one was a 1190sx converted just to have a bike at shows
    Not exactly. The one taken to the shows was the actual Black Lightning (VIN#001 - I know because I went to the show and took a pic of the VIN)

The other bike did begin as a SX (2015 #036) and was built before BL VIN #001. The converted SX was the prototype for the Black Lightning, and used in photoshoots with Joey B doing burnouts. It never went on the show scene. (I know it was the one in the Joey B photoshoots because I've seen the high rez pics from the shoot and zoomed in and read the VIN).

I am the one who bought the Black Lightning parts from EBR at the liquidation sale. It's not everything, but I do have most of the parts (to be complete I would need to add the taller handlebar, longer cables, Black Lightning decals, and lower Knight Design pegs.

If you have any other questions about the BL that I can help with, I'll do my best to help.

Thanks for the info ,^^^^^ good stuff

There's more then one black lightning with the vin #00001.

20170708_184823.jpg

I have one.

Quote Originally Posted by TPEHAK View Post
    But location is unknown for the true Black Lightning. I need the real one, the only one in the world.
    why?!!? does it need seafoamed?
    Last edited by BuellyBagger; 10-13-2017 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by buellybagger View Post
    why?!!? Does it need seafoamed?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHa!

Quote Originally Posted by BuellyBagger View Post
    why?!!? does it need seafoamed?
    If the Seafoam doesn't do it, It might need to be blasted with walnut shells or pecans shells.
    Last edited by Silverrider; 10-13-2017 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by qurtrn10 View Post
    Not exactly. The one taken to the shows was the actual Black Lightning (VIN#001 - I know because I went to the show and took a pic of the VIN)

The other bike did begin as a SX (2015 #036) and was built before BL VIN #001. The converted SX was the prototype for the Black Lightning, and used in photoshoots with Joey B doing burnouts. It never went on the show scene. (I know it was the one in the Joey B photoshoots because I've seen the high rez pics from the shoot and zoomed in and read the VIN).

I am the one who bought the Black Lightning parts from EBR at the liquidation sale. It's not everything, but I do have most of the parts (to be complete I would need to add the taller handlebar, longer cables, Black Lightning decals, and lower Knight Design pegs.

If you have any other questions about the BL that I can help with, I'll do my best to help.
    Thanks for clearing that up. I was close but no cigar. The info I read was obviously a little off.

Don't seafoam your EBR without a video of it smoking its butt off.

Quote Originally Posted by MakingPAIN View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up. I was close but no cigar. The info I read was obviously a little off.

Don't seafoam your EBR without a video of it smoking its butt off.
    ok, then here,
    index11.jpg

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast