Thread: Just putting it out there...

Just putting it out there...

Hey all, Jess here, known as BuellyX1 in the tubers forum. I have a 2001 Buell X1 Lightning (hence the name). Absolutely love the bike but have been intrigued with the 1125 ever since it's creation. I've heard some guys say they wish they never got rid of their tuber for their 1125 and some say they love it and will never go back. With that said I thought I'd just put this out there to see what might come of it. Like I said, it's a 2001 X1 Lightning with all the usual performance mods...Vance & Hines slip-on, sidewinder intake, Buell race ECM; other mods are horn delete (not my favorite but the exhaust makes up for it), bar end mirrors and have a clear LED integrated taillight (not installed). It's White with that near candy blue frame and the wide 3 spoke bare aluminum wheels. Bought it with 3900mi and now just turned over 9000mi. Wondering if there is anyone out there interested in a trade. Would love to just buy one to have both, but with 4 bikes already there's no swinging that with the wife haha. Would prefer the CR model (love the naked bike look), but am open to all 1125's. Take care all, shiny side up!
    Last edited by BuellyX1; 11-18-2016 at 04:47 AM.

hm...pics?

comes with a battery right
    lol nice bike, glw your trade, still miss my tube frame just because it was so damn pretty! some 1125 owner may enjoy having something a lot more stylish (IMO) even if it is a bit slower

Ha! Yes it will come with a genuine HD battery, with a full charge.

I was looking to do this same exact thing! The 1125CR looks and sounds AMAZING and I want one haha
    Mine is black with the purple frame and wheels. Yours looks great, dude!