Thread: ECM Spy won't let changes be made

ECM Spy won't let changes be made

Guys, have been experiencing a weird issue on ECMSpy. I have database activated for my BUE1D ecm.
    It doesnt matter if I fetch eeprom from ecm or if I load eeprom from file, it doesn't allow me to make changes on some values like AFV limits for example.
    I've recorded a short video to show what I've going thru. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Jq4XnDqSTE

Besided that, don't know if problems are related or not, but ECMSpy will let me change values on the fuel maps but it doesn't actually burn the changes to the ECM. It doesnt matter what values I write in the fuel maps, I press BURN but the old values just stay there and I'm locked with an old map.

Any hint??

Cheers.

Ok, I have misunderstood you before. It seems like your ECMSpy isn't activated. That's how it acts when it's not activated. I thought you were able to make the change in the software, burn it, and it didn't actually make the change in the ECM. I would contact Gunter at ECMSpy.

AZ, as far as I can see my ECM Spy is activated. I made a donation and installed the activation database. Without it I'd be unable to fetch my eeprom, but I'm not.

Actually I have both problems. This is one of them, the other is like you understood, if for instance I change one cell in the fuel map and burn, changes doesnt take place.