Thread: Attention wood-hogs: Free chain saw-little mcculloch gas job

Inactive

Attention wood-hogs: Free chain saw-little mcculloch gas job

instead of using craigslist or dreadful ebay for these things i always post them up here on the board if it helps out members and clears out some things around my building. if you like to clean things and tinker here's a good deal....just pay the freight and it's yours. it is dirty...it ran flawlessly last summer...uses pre-mix of course...comes with at least 1 spare chain that i know i have and will find for you. super strong compression but as mentioned needs a cleaning and tinkering to light it up again. clean it up, check the fuel line, add bar oil, should work fine. great for small limbs and pruning jobs. FREE....JUST PAY SHIPPING COST or LOCAL PICKUP IS FINE.
    McCulloch 30cc chainsaw...auto oiler...2-stroke
    shipping weight approx. 12 pounds
    will ship cheapest method.
    paypal or send in payment.
    reach me at: scootertrash196@yahoo.com
    regards, johns125002619232648050_c71_i1_w640.jpg

That's a nice deal and a nice chain saw, if didn't already have one, it would be on its way to me.

Hey John, if nobody else has bitten on the chainsaw I'd like to take it of your hands.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by neilrl79 View Post
    Hey John, if nobody else has bitten on the chainsaw I'd like to take it of your hands.
    it's yours neil. let me get you a better pic or 2 of it. buy me a chicken dinner at royal farms at the traffic light in conowingo and i'll bring it down to you free of charge. sadly i've resigned myself to the fact that Dobe-1 won't be buying me a nice seafood lunch in havre-de-grace but royal farms chicken is a close 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    it's yours neil. let me get you a better pic or 2 of it. buy me a chicken dinner at royal farms at the traffic light in conowingo and i'll bring it down to you free of charge. sadly i've resigned myself to the fact that Dobe-1 won't be buying me a nice seafood lunch in havre-de-grace but royal farms chicken is a close 2nd.
    Royal farms chicken sounds good to me!

Hey John, I'm off on Fridays and Saturdays are good for me. Anywhere from 11 to 4 or around about there. Monday to Thursday I could do 4ish to about 6. Let me know if any of that works for you.

I swear Lunatic. If I lived next door to you, my whole garage would be full of your stuff! What a generous guy

The beer fridge would be empty though....

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by neilrl79 View Post
    Hey John, I'm off on Fridays and Saturdays are good for me. Anywhere from 11 to 4 or around about there. Monday to Thursday I could do 4ish to about 6. Let me know if any of that works for you.
    neil: this friday or saturday is fine. just email me and let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    neil: this friday or saturday is fine. just email me and let me know.
    Will do!