Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guess I'm getting old. No offense lunatic, buell248 u know all u old guys LOL!

Inactive
    another piece of valuable info from the geriatric crowd: these actually DO exist.werwrwe.jpg
    Last edited by user_deleted; 02-12-2017 at 05:51 PM.

So do these:

HaHA!!

My wife stopped riding when the kids were born, they're both grown and moved out now and I'm happy to say, she still doesn't want to ride. Especially after this last accident. I'm good with it, I get to do my thing !

I would very happily ride with my wife, but she would have to be on her own bike. I can't stand having a passenger. Ever.

Edit: And NO helmet comms!!!!!

Thanks John! For the advice and the compliments on the sportster. Had a springer on it and still had shocks when dad bought it for me. My dad and I built it together. He offered to give me the bike when I graduated from tech school, but with no place to keep the bike and too much ignorant(young) pride to let him just give it to me for free I told him that since I couldn't afford it he could sell it if he wanted. Regret it a bit,but that old hoopty is what steered me towards buell (ya know something that stops and turns instead lol). Him and I still talk about building another ironhead someday.

And cooter absolutely no helmet comms.! Plus loud pipes save marriages! (Note the baffles are taken out of those short shots)

I was a spoiled 17 yr old for sure (didnt realize it at the time). second pic is me and the gf(now the wife) in sturgis.... i had GOOD bad parents lol. of course could've had more fun without my parents with me

Looks like a legit front end. Fats? God rest him....

Those are some serious flashback pics Buelly

that why i have the v rod, for the gf. otherwise i would have sold it. the ex took the blast i put back together. at least my son will ride it.

Quote Originally Posted by chief_of_smoke View Post
    that why i have the v rod, for the gf. otherwise i would have sold it. the ex took the blast i put back together. at least my son will ride it.
    The wife never did get to ride that v rod I had. But I did trade it for HER boat lol.
    I had wondered how that little blast was doing hope your boy gets good use out of it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12