Thread: complete mint OEM XB SCG shock/damper/reservoir assembly-cheap!

Inactive

complete mint OEM XB SCG shock/damper/reservoir assembly-cheap!

from a low mileage 2008 XB-SCG model with under 2000 miles on it. in mint flawless condition. a tad of black spray-bomb over-spray on it from prior history...will wipe right off. hose and reservoir and shock and complete assembly flawless. if you plan on lowering the height of your XB this piece is the correct factory way to do it. price is reasonable i believe at $110 plus a bit of freight.
    thanks much.
    johnPicture 009.jpgPicture 010.jpgPicture 011.jpg

That's a good deal John, I've seen them go for much more.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by neilrl79 View Post
    That's a good deal John, I've seen them go for much more.
    thanks for mentioning that neil and yes.... thought the pricing was very reasonable on it. SCG set-up like this tough to find. on another note this weekend here looks to be beautiful and warm. the queen-bee wants to ride to havre-de-grace for seafood. any chance you can make royal farms for the chain saw? let me know if so and i'll bring it along.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    thanks for mentioning that neil and yes.... thought the pricing was very reasonable on it. SCG set-up like this tough to find. on another note this weekend here looks to be beautiful and warm. the queen-bee wants to ride to havre-de-grace for seafood. any chance you can make royal farms for the chain saw? let me know if so and i'll bring it along.
    Yeah Saturday sounds good to me, what time is good for you? I'm good till about 4pm.

Inactive
    kenny: shock is for sale. neil and i discussing free chainsaw i have for him. if you want this shock assembly for your new lightning let me know and i'll mark it sold. PM me.

Inactive
    Sold.