Hey gang, Found this joint from the facebook group. Thanks to those whom posted on that topic I think I have a great basis to getting a Uly on the road with some good info.

After searching around in the threads in here I have come to the conclusion that I should have leaned this way years ago. Some of you have built the exact type of uly I am looking forward to building myself.

I am looking to get a Uly and customize it for 2 up adventure touring with the woman on rides like the ALCAN so I am not trashing my new streetglide. From the advice I recieved from the members on facebook and reading the threads in here it seems that these are the major things I should be searching for. 2008 and up on model years, learning and understanding the ECM mapping and TPS system. Seems everything else is pretty straight forward for me since I have been wrenching on V twins from shovels heads to modern twin cams and everything in-between.

For those of you that have made a adventure touring bike out of the ULY what 50/50 tires and exhaust would be the best way to go?